TOP TEN REASONS TO RETREAT WITH ME
Oct 07, 2021
I'm really excited for this incredible event, which also happens to be my only in-person teaching gig for the foreseeable future.
Our retreat is all set for February 3rd to 8th!
My husband, Henry, will be joining us, the first couple of rezziees have rolled in (and gotten free airfare!) and I've got a helluva syllabus planned!
TOP TEN REASONS TO SIGN UP FOR THE RETRAIN BACK PAIN IN PARADISE RETREAT
- PANDEMIC FATIGUE
- Geez, it's been a looooong pandemic! We are all missing the excitement of adventure, meeting new people, and getting out of our pandemic pajamas as it were
- HEALTHY RESET
- This retreat is a perfect way to re-prioritize your health and set you up for a healthy and happy 2022
- BETTER SPINE HYGIENE
- You do NOT have to have back pain to attend this retreat....all you need is a spine! Learn how to prevent, relieve and manage low back pain like a boss
- EDUCATIONAL VACATION
- Instead of paying for a vacation and drowning yourself in cocktails, on this retreat, all your meals and expenses are a healthy investment in your future and it's entirely prepaid - including two daily sessions with me! When you dig in to all you're getting in six days, it's a freaking bargain! Especially if you act quickly and get in on the free airfare promo!
- RESORT AMENITIES
- Everything is taken care of, so you can truly relax and enjoy your time away. Ahhh....
- You'll be in luxe accommodations, whether you're in a Balinese house or a glamping yurt, you'll enjoy 800 thread count sheets, air-conditioning and top-level resort services
- Yes, there's robust WiFi throughout the resort (yay!)
- Bathtubs overlooking the jungle sloth sanctuary
- Conscious, nourishing comfort food to jumpstart your new year
- Open air practice space
- Spacious community dining space, called The Heart
- BIODIVERSE JUNGLE
- Imiloa Institute is located in the Osa Peninsula on the southern Pacific Coast. It is one of the most biodiverse places on the planet. Enjoy the local hiking trails and take a dip in Imiloa's private waterfall
- You'll have plenty of free time to explore the Pacific Ocean or Drake Bay beaches
- INFINITY POOL
- Take an early morning or late afternoon refreshing dip in the salt water infinity pool overlooking the ocean
- GREAT COMMUNITY
- You will really enjoy the new relationships you will forge outside of your daily routine and distractions! We always have such interesting and supportive people at our Retrain Back Pain events, you won't be disappointed!
- SKILLS FOR A LIFETIME
- My clients repeatedly say that Retrain Back Pain is the Gift That Keeps On Giving!
- The knowledge and skills you'll absorb on this retreat will stay with you forever, helping you to confidently manage pain and to stay fit and active
- You'll learn a lot of what's taught in my Back Rehab Boss online course: Better Breathing for Back Care, Reframe Pain, Pain Science and Practical Pain Management, Relearn Daily Activities, Retrain Posture, Anti-Inflammatory Nutrition, Rest and Recovery, Therapeutic Self-Massage, Back Stretches, Decompression TEchniques, plus Retrain Back Pain Rehab/Rebuild/Restrengthen exercises
- What we're covering will help anyone with back pain and everyone else who wants to avoid it
- Our group practices will be modified for each individual (I'm a master at split-teaching in group settings)
- You'll learn regressions and progressions for most of the exercises taught
- Our practices are appropriate for low-grade spondylolisthesis, disc herniations, stenosis, spinal fusions. When in doubt, email me and I'll address your concerns directly
- Yoga teachers, personal trainers and other clinical, therapeutic and movement pros: You are encouraged to attend! You will gain enough information to confidently work with back-pained populations. AND...it's a continuing education expense ;)
There's another hundred reasons why you should commit to this retreat, but we'll have to continue this thread in another article!
SPECIAL NOTE: If you purchase your ticket this month, you can win free airfare, free travel insurance or a free massage
SECOND SPECIAL NOTE: Payment plans are available too, so if you're into it, let's make this work for you!
I can not wait to retrain with you in Costa Rica!!