THE BACK REHAB BOSS ONLINE PROGRAM
Learn the SKILLS YOU NEED to confidently prevent and RELIEVE LOW BACK PAIN so you can regain your freedom
In this course, you will get a step-by-step roadmap to relieve pain.
Imagine having the mindset and self-care skills you need to confidently and effectively prevent, relieve and manage back pain!
Here's what you'll learn in this online course:
- What's really going on with your back?
- Move from "I've no idea why my back hurts or what to do about it" to "I've totally got this!"
- Fin out how to identify and remove your pain triggers
- Take action on simply everyday healing mindset hacks to overcome fear and get you back to thinking and moving confidently, like your old self again
- Better posture habits and better body mechanics to improve your everyday quality of life and reduce repeat aggravation (i.e., how to sit, stand, sleep, lift, carry, walk)
- Better Back Breathing - always free, always easy and wow, what a difference!
- How (and why!) to strengthen your abs, your lats and your glutes
- Which exercises (and stretches) are safe for your condition
- How to modify your favorite exercises or yoga poses
- How to create and maintain an achievable plan of action, that's individualized just for you
- How to Assemble Your Team - the fine art of finding and managing your medical team for the best possible results
- Self-care skills to last a lifetime so you'll know who to call and exactly what to do in every possible situation
- Nutrition, hydration and everyday life hacks (that no one else is talking about) that, added up, will reduce reinjury and accelerate your body's innate healing
- Targeted self-massage techniques that you can do anywhere, anytime for immediate relief
- How to confidently prevent and relieve low back pain with ease!
This is a whole new way to retrain back pain: It's integrated, holistic, multi-disciplinary, collaborative and empowering.
Acquire the breathing, rolling, stretching and movement practices so you can return to normal and feel confident exercising again
Develop the cognitive skills and mindful movement habits to reframe pain so you can finally break free from fear, worry and dis-ability
Hone your nutrition, hydration, rest and recovery know-how to ignite your body's natural healing abilities and extinguish inflammation
Is This Course Right For You?
This course IS perfect for you if...
- You're tired of feeling confused, stuck and unsupported
- You are ready to take action and transform your life!
- Getting active again is a top priority for you and your family
- You are ready for change and this program makes sense
- You are psyched to learn about holistic, integrated, multi-disciplinary ways to relieve back pain
- You know you can do this with a roadmap and support
- You're motivated to avoid pills and surgery
- You already had surgery and you're committed to learning optimal spine hygiene
- You're active and highly motivated to stay active
- You are ready to work on your breathing, mindset, recovery and nutrition too
- You understand this is a process not a magic pill
This course is not for you if...
- You're not interested in learning about your body
- You're convinced nothing can help you
- You'd rather just "take a pill"
- You're not motivated to take action AND "do the work"
- You can't commit to ten minutes daily
- You're not coachable
- You prefer to be a passive passenger in your health planning
- You're not going to complete the course
- Your back isn't affecting your quality of life
- You've given up
- You can afford to keep doing what you're currently doing
- You're already making excuses about why you can't do it
- Your health is not a top priority for you or your family
What Others Have To Say...
FAQ: How long does the course take to complete?
FAQ: How hard is it??
FAQ: How many exercises and exercise videos are included in this course?
FAQ: Who is this course for?
FAQ: What if I'm unsatisfied with the course?
FAQ: What is the layout of the course?
FAQ: Will enrolling in this course make all my back pain disappear?
Still Have Questions?
I'm happy to connect with you to answer any and all questions about the course. I suggest that you write down your specific questions and email them to me.
However, if you prefer to hop on a phone call or Zoom with me to determine if this course is right for you, use the big red button below to schedule a quick chat.